Well I’m going to go back to the old blog now.
Because of reasons. You might be able to guess them.
For any new followers that is here
1. Your Best Friend
4. Your sibling (or closest relative)
5. Your dreams
6. A stranger
9. Someone you wish you could meet
10. Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to
11. A Deceased person you wish you could talk to
12. The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain
13. Someone you wish could forgive you
14. Someone you’ve drifted away from
15.The person you miss the most
16.Someone that’s not in your state/country
17. Someone from your childhood
18. The person that you wish you could be
19. Someone that pesters your mind—good or bad
20.The one that broke your heart the hardest
21. Someone you judged by their first impression
22. Someone you want to give a second chance to
23. The last person you kissed
24. The person that gave you your favorite memory
25. The person you know that is going through the worst of times
26. The last person you made a pinky promise to
27. The friendliest person you knew for only one day
28. Someone that changed your life
29.The person that you want tell everything to, but too afraid to
30. Your reflection in the mirror
I don’t want to rush it though. I’m saving it up for something special, no no no. If you don’t stop prying…I will burn you. I will burn the heart out of you.
No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
(line from ‘In Christ Alone’ written by Stuart Townend and Keith Getty)
From life’s first cry to final breath, Jesus commands my destiny.
Just because my brother broke his arm.
He didn’t even want to go to the beach, and now my mom is considering re-planning the whole trip so that he’ll be able to swim when we get there.
I can think of a few ways where this could possibly work out for the better,
but I was really looking forward to going to the beach soon.
How far away is the beach from you guys?